Meet Kris Gethin a trainer of Hrithik Roshan a Bollywood super star..

 

 

If you have ever admired the appearance of Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham, Chris Getin would like to thank you. Natural Pro Bodybuilder has been training these stars for a while and is duty for their impressive body.

hrithik rodshan body


He was more interested in the injury than anything else. I drove cars until I was 20 and then I turned my back. I went to massage therapists, chiropractors, etc. So I was doing very well physically and mentally because my injuries also depressed me. It developed from there; I studied international sports therapy for three years, then I wanted to do her job.

kris gethin hrithik gym trainer


 

What is your daily routine

I usually wake up between 4 and 5 in the morning, so I go to bed at 9 or 9:30 at night. I have breakfast and go to the gym to finish my workout and go out. I run five or six companies internationally, so I have a lot to do during the day. When I visit my work, like every two hours.


 

morning routine gym

How is your daily diet?

 

I usually have 12 to 14 egg whites for breakfast with a cup of oatmeal. But I hate protein and oatmeal, so I throw them in a saucepan and add pineapple, probiotic yogurt, and natural healthy peanut butter.

 

The other meals I eat during the day are:

 

200 grams of fish and 150 grams of brown rice.

150 200 grams of chicken with 150 grams of quinoa.

Protein protein shake.

Red meat and sweet potatoes.

Egg is another egg dish, probably a rice omelette.

Bro A casein smoothie with veggies like broccoli, asparagus, and zucchini before bed.

 

I drink 5 liters of water a day. And I workout a lot and get liters of sweat what it means it’s a fat.

gym diet plan


 What is your exercise routine?

 

I usually go to the gym in the morning after breakfast. My daily schedule is broken down so that in five days I can hit every muscle group in my body. So one day the chest and triceps, the next day the back and muscles, the next day the shoulders, then the legs. Then I'll do sit-ups on Friday and maybe some body mass.My workout usually lasts 45 minutes. I do some kind of cardio for 20 minutes every day. I ride my bike, run, or use an elliptical at the gym. Sometimes I also do cross fit classes.

hrithik fitness




How does it feel to train superstars?

 

It's hard! First I had to make it clear that they would work for me, that I would not work for them. But all my clients have problems for various reasons. For example, Hrithik suffered numerous injuries. John had many hats, he was not just an actor; He is a director, producer, and supervises sports teams.

I couldn't get the boy to bed in time, so his body didn't have time to recover and I had to train him differently from the others. All of this is a very difficult challenge to solve. Anyone who thinks it is too easy because he is a celebrity is wrong. Some of them don't take a day off for seven months and work long hours.

hours to sleep while going to gym


 

What was the biggest challenge in training?

 

This is usually the most challenging psychological part, as it is the key that unlocks everything. This is why I try to really focus on my clients because they are self-destructive most of the time.

It is very difficult before you start. So I have to help them overcome psychological barriers and deal with the pain of exercising because it hurts when you exercise! Therefore, you must have mental confidence in yourself and believe that you can achieve this in order to truly express these goals. It is always an uphill battle.

goal setting in gym


 

How important is its food component?

 

It has to do with eating a lot because you've been eating a long time. I wanted to bring recipes based on the region, religion, vegetarianism, etc. Created with the right spices and herbs to give you the flavor you want without losing health.So this barrier, you are out of the gym for 23 hours, but you are there, you don't need it. I have created recipes especially for you to transform your body, the best and lead a better life.

best gym trainer in India